The following page provides essential information and steps applicants can use to evaluate the various award opportunities and develop a successful application.
- Events must take place between August 1, 2017 and July 31, 2018.
- Earlybird submission date, must be in by September 5, 2018 ($50 Fee)
- All Earlybird submissions will receive a complimentary review to ensure no mistakes have been made on your entry!
- Standard submission date, must be in by September 10, 2018 ($75 Fee)
- Last Chance Entry for all submissions is September 13, 2018 ($100 Fee)
Steps to Enter:
Step 1: Review the Submission Guide document -- especially if you are a first time award entrant -- before beginning the online award process. We recommend printing out the document and following it, as you complete your entry.
Step 2: When you enter the submission process area of the website please note the following items:
- At the bottom of each page of your submission form you will have an option to “Save and Continue Later”.
- Clicking on this option will save your document and provide you with a link to return to your submission at a later date.
- You will be able to email the link to yourself. However we strongly encourage you to also copy the link and save on your computer.
- Your form will save for a maximum of 30 days. After 30 days your form will be invalid.
- By saving your document you may wish to print out the page and review, talk to associates, get input on correct submission process, etc.
- Please note – Once you click the final “Submit” button (on the last page) your form will not be accessible any longer. The link will become void.
Click the following link to submit your entry online through the Antonian Awards website: Start Submission Process
Step 3: Begin your award submission. As a best practice, start your awards entry in whatever word processing software program you typically use. This should give you the opportunity to easily edit, spell-check and determine final word counts for each section of your application.
Step 4: Follow the steps provided to construct and upload your budget into the online award submission system. Use the budget template provided in “More Information” button in the budget section of the online process.
Step 5: Follow the steps provided to upload all your collateral into the online award submission system.
Step 6: Pay for your entry through the online payment screen. The cost of early bird submission (by September 5) is $50 per submission per person. Standard submission date, must be in by September 10, 2018 ($75 Fee) and late submission ($100 per person) are accepted through September 13, 2018. For Joint and Team Entries each entrant must pay the submission fee ($50, $75 or $100) depending on date of entry. All entries must be submitted by September 13, 2018.
Step 7: Submit your entry. Remember your status must indicate "submitted" before the entry is actually complete.